Everything has changed...
[html]

ooc: oh wow, sorry for taking so long. I've been busy.

Angel turned around and a look of shock crossed Xeris' face. The other wolfess was injured. What had happened? Had it been a coyote? Had Angel gotten herself involved in the war? No...Phoenix Valley had pledged to stay out of the war. "Y-you don't look okay to me!" Xeris said, surprised. "What happened? Do you need me to help you with anything?" She was naturally concerned for her friend, but also worried that she couldn't do anything in particular that would be helpful. She knew very little about medicine and healing, nor could she fight well.

But for now she waited for the other wolfess' response, and as she did so she had a sudden flashback. It had been several months ago, when Xeris herself, her sense of smell marred by rain, had accidentally crossed the border into Inferni territory in the Dampwoods. She shuddered a bit, recalling the fearsome one-eyed coyote--Kaena--who had attacked her that day. From then on she had been extremely wary, and she certainly didn't want something similar to happen to anyone else that she knew.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread