you eat my kind for breakfast
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itable.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
sorry, this is crap :|

The Utina male had never come face to face with an actual puma, made of flesh and blood, and was thankful for it. While tracking herds he had sometimes come across their tracks, but had always made sure to steer clear of the large felines. Even if his Guide took the shape of one, that did not mean that he would be safe from those the prowled the same plane of existence that he did. Aurele was wise to have taught her son of the dangers of the world. Nayati respected the strength and power of the larger predatory animals and with that respect came the knowledge that it was best to stay away from them.

The woman's next words surprised him. Brows raised ever so slightly, one ear rotating to the side. As she and her son began to move forward he heard the rustling in the branches and looked up to find a crow flying over the pale Aston. Immediately he could tell that it was no ordinary crow, but a Spirit Guide. "I didn't know that you had already been a member of the tribe," he stated. "I am from the original AniWaya, as Dawali is. Here, we can walk to the village, I imagine he will be around there." He didn't know if she would remember the lay of the land, but he took the lead regardless. Glancing back to the pair, he asked, "What winds blew you first away and then back here?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread