and a season to sleep.
ooc: spamspamspam! This one is short and kinda crappy. My creativity starts to run out when the conversation is one sided XD

ic: Cerridwyn's brows knitted together as the young male opened his mouth and then closed it, as if he were trying to speak but could not. He lowered his eyes and sighed -- frustrated? Ashamed? She had no way of knowing. He shook his head, and she took that to mean that no, she hadn't said anything to upset him. She relaxed a little when he looked up and tried to smile -- she really wished she could figure out what was going on inside his head. Was he physically incapable of talking? Or was it a mental block of some kind?

She settled down on her knees in front of him, her expression now friendly but still a little concerned. "Yer still upset, though," she said. "An' I cannae figger out why." She looked at him quizzically for a moment before digging in her hip bag and pulling out a sprig. She offered it to him, saying, "Here. 'S lavender. Keep it on ye, th' energy frae it 'elps calm th'nerves. M'name is Cerridwyn, by th'way, and 's nice t'meet you, even if ye cannae tell me yer name righ' now." She smiled warmly at the pup, hoping he would calm down and loosen up a little. She hated to see anyone unhappy, and was keen on doing all she could to relieve such feelings when she saw them; it was a sort of karmic payback she obligated herself to in repentance for the way she'd treated others back home.

Messages In This Thread