my work's not done
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It become obvious to Xeris that this newcomer was definitely not from around the 'Souls area. She had never heard this type of accent before. She made a note to herself to ask about the collie mix's origin sometime. "It's a pleasure, Cerridwyn," Xeris replied kindly. Xion's small voice piped up from below her, "Serr-i-wen. Hi!" She smiled and wagged her tail a bit. "No, no fish yet," the little white pup's expression remained happy and optimistic. "But soon!" With that, she leaped off back toward the stream to stare at the water again.

"I take it you haven't been around here for too long," Xeris said, turning back to Cerridwyn. "It's always good to see a new face. Are you settling in well?" There had been many comings and goings in the Valley. Xeris tried her best to meet everyone that she could, as she loved making new friends. In this tense time of war, there was safety in numbers. Xeris was also concerned with finding allies that could help look after her children in case something happened; she was always prepared for the worst.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread