Devil's Thunder
[html]

I suck and I apologize. :[ Larkspur is probably going to snap at him in the next post, that could trigger his shift?

He had no reason to hate a stranger, but he did. Larkspur could not disassociate his anger at the white members of his family with anger at all white wolves. Only one figure would be granted pardon, and it was she that had saved his life. There was something terrible about this disease. Larkspur was sick, but he would not admit such a thing. He was drunk on power, unsure of what he was able to do now. Orange eyes narrowed, focusing sharply on the pale man.

A grunt was the furthermost response from Larkspur. He studied the wolf, assessed him silently, and could not justify any reason to hate him. But he still felt anger, and it felt it was righteous. “Haku chose you,” he said flatly, more a statement then a question. Rising to his feet, the wolf advanced, hackles rising slightly. He needed to push him. He needed to. “Why’d he do that if’n yer so scared?” Tail rose highly, white tip a flag, a warning. Fight or flight.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread