maybe i've been here before
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

I used these lyrics before for something! Weird x3

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

Naniko didn't come to the Moaning Woods as often as she used to; it seemed lacking of something, now, a certain thing that had made her inclined to visit the place time after time. Physe. She could still feel him around sometimes...or so she thought. On days that she felt horrible, a walk through these woods would brighten her spirits. She didn't really like the place a whole lot, nor did she feel attached to it any longer, so she assumed that the small orange wolf was the cause of her emotional shift.

Maybe it was just the thought of him that brightened her. He was one of the reasons that she had taken up healing; she had always felt that if she had checked in on him more often, she might have been able to diagnose his condition and help him. He hadn't been that old...she knew that it had to have been some sort of a disease that had taken him. He was strong.

She hadn't been expecting to find someone near the cabin and the fire pit, and when she saw the other female she approached slowly. These weren't her lands, weren't anyone's lands...they were neutral, so she wasn't sure what to expect. The last time she had gone here, she'd just come to take some of the alchohol that was hidden beneath the floorboards of the cabin. That was what she'd been planning on today, too. "Hey there...sorry for interrupting"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread