Everything has changed...
Angel sighed heavily and looked to the ground as she re-collected herself. "I should shouldn't I. I am worried however that since I didn't bring up the fact Brutus may find me to Jefferson that he would be upset with me. Originally I thought Brutus was gone for good, but I never should have underestimated him. That was always how he beat me into submission.. like last night. I let my guard down and thus this happened to me. I should get the two of them together then." she spoke as she closed her eyes and sighed again. Time to grow and move on Angel, she thought to herself. Her encouraging words were enough to give Angel strength from Xeris and she smiled to her. "I thank you Xeris. You have been a better friend than I could ever imagine and I appreciate it. Indeed Phoenix is my family and friends tied in together as one." Xeris was right. Had Angel given up she would not be here and Brutus would have claimed her life like he had claimed her body. Not her soul luckily. She had kept that and fought for it in the least.

Messages In This Thread