It's just our nature
[html]

Big Grin

It was all a little fairytale like, without the dragons and the shining knight. Mati smiled at Strels words, wondering silently if he had ever fallen for someone in such a way. It was breathtaking, heart stopping and forever life changing. At his question Mati was unsure how in depth to go, beginning with the simple truth. "We were both born here, she's the daughter of our Commander." Mati had not thought it like that before, the words making it sound a little more intense. Savina was certainly the leader here, but Mati had never feared her like another alpha might instill fright in their members. But, at that moment Mati realized that yes, she was in a relationship with the daughter of the highest ranking member of the pack. She swallowed hard at the thought, a bit of pressure sinking onto her shoulders. To keep an worries from her face and thoughts Mati delved a bit deeper into what had brought she and Cambria together. "We never talked too much, until I cut my hand and she bandaged it. Shes learning to be a healer." Mati was proud at the fact that Cambi wanted to help others, and she certainly had a talent for focusing while others were panicked and was not scared at the sight of blood.

There was a bit of fear in her when it came to what others might think. It resided in her even when she willed it to leave, even when no one gave her a reason to hold it. She guessed it was a bit of an insecurity, but it was also a defense mechanism. She did not want Cambi to be hurt, not because of her. She felt a deep responsibility towards the other female, a need to protect and shield her from the outside world if it threatened her. No, Mati did not want to feel a wrath from those that did not understand who she was and why she liked who she might, but she felt it unbearable to live in a world where Cambi was being seen as strange or different. She was different of course, but only in the most positive and beautiful ways. Had her mother's felt negativity outside of their peaceful life, and kept it beyond their borders to safeguard the pups that they had raised together and keep it unknown to Mati and her siblings? She did not know, but Strel's experiences were easier to ask about. And she listened with down-cast eyes, hoping for the best in his answers.

She looked up when he had no terrible stories to tell. The Dreamer was relieved. "Oh no." she answered, "I think your the only one that knows," a small smile came with the explanation. "but I know no one here would bother us about it. I was just worried, about the rest of the world." She admitted. A small sigh came from her chest, "I'm really glad that I have you to talk to." Mati spoke with honesty and gratitude in her tone. There was no much that she wasn't read to tell her family about and he was so easy for her to speak to, the perfect practice for rest of those in her life.

<style type="text/css">
.Mati21 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e4; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Mati21ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e7e9e4; text-align:right;}
.Mati21 p {text-indent:0px; padding:7px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mati21 {margin:0 auto; width:327px; background-color:#c1d2d9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... mati21.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e7e9e4; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#657c86; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

500+

Messages In This Thread