Discovery
[html]
WC: 312

He was having so much trouble with his knot that Orin had gotten hers off before he had his off, he swore at it a few times too, although he knew that wasn’t going to do anything to make the knot work with him, but it made him feel a little better. He stopped when they were at the bottom of the stairway to pull and tug on it some more until he finally got it lose, he coiled it up and tossed it in one of the rooms while he picked up his new knife where he’d left it and followed Orin out. He heard her complaint about the scavengers in the lighthouse.

I’m not a big fan of those birds sis, I like birds that work for their food.

Niro stated. he sighed, when she started talking about permission to use the lighthouse. He’d have to get to jac before she got to him, maybe they could work out a deal or something. Well right now he didn’t wanna think about it, and she would know he was up to something if he started planning now. At the mention of food he felt extra hungry, he smiled at her.

How about you rest and I find something good for us to eat, and it will be fresh too. At least I’ll try.

Niro hunted, but he wasn’t the best hunter ever. There were days where they hadn’t eaten before they came here, and it made Niro feel horrible every time he came back with nothing.

We can even eat here if you want! Well no, not a good idea too much happened. Well lets go home.

He said and they both walked back silently both thinking of different things yet the ordeal they went through made them remember even though they were in a pack, they weren’t always safe.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread