Different faces [pack thread]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2b6ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB3 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #a2b6ad;background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... e3-2-1.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;background-color:#594945;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#f19953;}
</style>

Continue to jump in, or post again as you please. This thread will be closed sometime in the next day or so.

He stopped himself from pacing as he watched strange faces arrive, all questioning his presence. He wouldn't blame them; he would have done the same. He searched through his mind, to see if he had perhaps met any of them, or at least seen them, but no; there was nothing. Perhaps he should have spoken to Geneva... Ah, well, he hadn't, so that was that. He didn't feel as if he could wait any further; he could always repeat the message after others arrived. Clearing his throat first, he spoke up. Though he was nervous, no trace of it could be found in his voice; it was as authoritative and dominant as ever. "I've called you to let you know of a change in leadership," he said, unsure how to phrase his message, especially when he did not know these wolves. Looking at them, he continued. "Jefferson has decided to make use of our alliance, and has sought peace from the threat of the war, in AniWaya. In order not to leave this pack without a leader, I have traveled here to take his place, and he will take mine in the tribe." He glanced at each of them now, wondering how they would take these news. "In other words, I am your new Patriarch, and I hope that you will accept me as such." It was all he had to say.

Table by Jenny, thanks! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread