if you knew him then
[html]

--

The mortal seemed so content as he spoke, as if he was in a position to anticipate such a thing as the future. Oh, no, Haku had so many plans for these amusing creatures. ”I am something else,” the blood coated male claimed evenly, not about to let the one eyed lunatic’s opinions get in under the skin. It was of course given that they could not understand what he was doing here. He was the bringer of nightmares. The man’s short tail moved elegantly still behind the thickly furred beast, and he kept up that attempt on a pleasant smile altered by more than a touch of insanity. Maluki could sit there on his high horse forever if he pleased. In the meanwhile Haku would hunt down his members and feast on their flesh. He had done it before and he most certainly would do it again. ”Cross me and I will repeat the same procedure with Phoenix Valley when I’m done here.” the threat was as real as anything. ”I’ve already taken a liking to your flock. I remember a certain blue eyed female with brown fur and a foul mouth.” He had never seen her again. It was a shame, for he liked to harass his living victims regularly. ”She was delicious in many ways,” the man mused, as if to himself. She had been soaked with her own blood by the time he had taken her and had probably infected her with the luperci virus in the process. It had been a while ago, but he was certain the Valley had enough flesh that he could feast on.

<style>
.haku-blood p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.haku-blood b {color:#CF4040;}
.haku-blood-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.haku-blood {font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#8B120B; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#490502; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/hakutable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:218px; padding-top:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread