Different faces [pack thread]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It was not long before others began to arrive; Xeris passed a respectful glance and nod to both Pontiac and Cerridwyn. She quickly focused her attention on the unfamiliar, feather-maned wolf again, however, as he began to speak. A...change in leadership? What could that mean? As the unfamiliar wolf continued to explain, Xeris couldn't help but stare at him in almost shock. Jefferson was gone? That was certainly unexpected. It would certainly be quite a different place without the one-eyed, scarred former Patriarch in charge. She looked over the man before her once more; he somehow had an air of both kindness and firm leadership about him. And if this was someone that Jefferson had approved, he surely would be a good choice for leadership.

Xeris tried her best to keep her composure and not seem completely bewildered. She could feel Xion nudging at her leg, surely to ask what was going on. But for now, she continued to place her attention on the new leader. Realizing that it would probably be best to show him some respect, she bowed her head courteously to him before speaking. "While I cannot say that I know much about AniWaya or the current situation, I feel sure that we will be in good hands, sir. Thank you for taking on the duty of our leadership." As Cerridwyn had pointed out, the new Valley leader's name still hadn't been brought up, so Xeris decided to refrain from further questions until he had introduced himself.

This was certainly an interesting turn of events.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread