Border Watch
[html]

Hi and welcome to souls! My name is Shannon, I swear I don't bite I nibble! Just like ever one else! Smile I'm glad you picked Souls. For your next post could you please try to make it third person here. Just one of the ways we write here. Also here is a link to our Roleplay guide to help you understand the Souls world a bit better. If you have any question's don't think twice about pm'ing me Smile LinkRole play guide

The sun was a nice welcome from the cloudy, over casted day that had sadly fallen upon the land of dreamers. The husky marked female had been slipping back into her role of borders and checking the other packs, which she was planning on a trip to figure out why the pack’s beloved billy goat tempered leader left them, sending them a stranger to the biggest part of them. She was not at all happy with it. She would let him know too the next time her blue eyes seen him. She let her paws wonder around the borderlines, trying to pick up any last scents of Jefferson. It was not that she loved him, no another male had laid claim to her heart, she held him up in high respect. Just as a leader should be.
The sent hit Pontiac, it was not of any of the members from the lands of ‘Souls, she lifted her nose again her cowboy hat rolled off her head, as it was too big for her in her four legged shape, but she would not leave it for Naniko boys to get a hold of and destroy. With a grunt, she shook her head, smiling as she lowered her head running towards the scent. It was hopeful a new joiner and not someone with the war, or maybe just maybe it was Jefferson coming back. Seeing the rouge standing there, Pontiac stopped and walked into view slowly as a princess would. She offered up a smile as if welcoming her to a new kingdom of roses and butterflies. ”Welcome Rouge! My name is Pontiac, what brings you here?”

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread