all you see are zeros and ones
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: :] <3

The other's surprise at her appearance quickly melted into pleasantries. Alaine was glad to know that their last 'acquaintance' hadn't sullied the young man's views of her - Some figures were often less kindly towards healers once they'd seen them performing the craft. She was unsure as to why, though often put it down to the bluntness that often enveloped her usually polite manner when she was focusing entirely on a patient. Others, of course, just found the use of herbs and broths to be some kind of primeval witchcraft, and therefore disliked her from the get-go.

Regardless, when the young man smiled warmly, she smiled back, and relaxed against the frame of the doorway. The young mother sensed no unpleasant or violent vibes from his character, and thus found herself at ease in his presence, even though they had never formally met.

" Of course you are not intruding, sir! It is my pleasure to cater to those who seek the Chien Hotel... I've only been dwelling here for a few moons, at most."

Her voice was lilting and musical, clearly herald to her exotic nature and her speaking of a different tongue. The language that wolves spoke was familiar to her, but it was not her birth-language, and such shone through in her accent. Emerald eyes watched at the Knight rose, and she straightened from her lean against the door frame to smile pleasantly at his introduction.

" It is a pleasure, Sir Aatte. I am Alaine Winters, the pack Apothecary, as you... Already know."

For a moment, her voice dipped low with a tinge of remorse, those beautiful emerald eyes shadowing at the memories of their last meeting. Allowing the sombre mood to wash through her and filter clean once more, the young collie-woman shrugged it off, and tilted her head to look the Knight in the eye once more. He was nearly a head taller than her, as most were - Her dog heredity made her form petite and elegant compared to the compact muscle and grace of wolves, with an unfortunate affect being that she had to look up at most of them.

" If you will accompany me into the kitchen, I could probably heat up some leftover stew for you, Sir; Else, you might catch cold!"

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread