Latent Talents
[html]

Zafier Ayita

345---words

Ayita was so happy to find someone who she had a bit in common with. She wanted to learn more about the girl and what her life was like before here. She wondered what it was like there were there more dogs then wolves there had to be. It was so far south how many wolves would have moved to a sea coast like that. Her mind wandered a bit as she thought. "Oh a Library I have yet to find one though I haven't really gone looking I would love to go on a trip with you to find one." She said thinking about how well she could still read English or even French.

Niro had found a journal that lead them here? Had one of Jac's shipmates written a journal? She wondered as she shrugged thinking about all that she knew which wasn't much. She was rather lost with the Kings doings not to mention she had yet to see him of late. She sighed as she decided not to think about it to much. She was happy to learn a bit about the place where Orin once called home. "So just thinking about Jac you came here? That almost seemed foolish what if nothing was here though I guess nothing here is better then nothing there for food is plenty here." Ayita said as she turned just to make sure that Zafier was ok. She saw him just laying there in the grass what a lazy bum.

The question was turned on her and she was left almost speechless. She stood there trying to figure out how to word where they came from. "Well you see we came from a pack in Canada a bit further from the coast." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I came here after war broke out I've been here almost a year. Zafier arrived only a month or so ago." She said as she smiled. It was nice to have family here but there were things even Zafier still wasn't telling her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread