Border Watch
[html]
The seasoned Tueris shifted her ears as she looked around, then she pushed her brows forward. Lowering her-self to the ground hovering over her paws, as again her head moved side to side looking for someone one. Lips parted as she smiled, and then closed her mouth again as she whispered out the side of her lips”So uh…Why are we whispering?” She gave a laugh as she stood back up watching the rouge who said her name was Almundea. It was different; she couldn’t have been from around here. Pontiac shook her head as she moved in closer; friends should not keep borders between each other.
”Did some one run you off for just taking a drink of water? How sad! I do have a question…why this water? Why here? Oh don’t think I’m trying to run you off. I’m thinking of asking you to join the pack…of course the leader has to approve of you. “ It was an offer the female didn’t have to take it up, but it was an offer. Now Pontiac just have to feel her out and figure if the new leader would even want a new member in the pack….Jefferson would have.”So how long where you on your own?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread