Different faces [pack thread]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2b6ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB3 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #a2b6ad;background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... e3-2-1.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;background-color:#594945;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#f19953;}
</style>

Continue to jump in, or post again as you please. This thread will be closed sometime in the next day or so.

Only one of those that stood before him gave support to this idea. Dawali blushed furiously when one of them reminded him that he had not spoken his name. How could he forget that?! Luckily, his red furs covered for him again, and the blush would not be visible to the others. This was a good thing, for he could not lose more face than he had now. Two of them were outright hostile towards him, though not to the extent where he believed they would be violent. It was strange, though, for their loyalty warmed him a little, and he wondered if a similar scene took place in AniWaya, as Jefferson introduced himself as their new Kalona. Undoubtedly, the two would work together for a while, helping each other with problems of various kinds. Earlier, Dawali had laughed at the thought of Jefferson leading the spring ceremony. He did not laugh now, though. Could the not smell Jefferson on him? Well; Jefferson's scent was everywhere, here. He didn't blame them, even if it made him nervous. "Ah, I'm terribly sorry. I'm Dawali Tsugi Amara, though I go by just Dawali." He flung his arms out to his sides in an apologetic manner, trying to ease the ones that were uncertain about the whole ordeal. "This is sudden, I know. It is a joint decision by me and Jefferson; you can travel to AniWaya and speak with him yourself, if you have doubts. I am your new Patriarch now, as Geneva will confirm. Given the situation this was the best solution, but I know; It is a big change for all of us." He stood silent again now, waiting for their reaction, hoping that the suspicious ones would let it be and just accept this. It would not go away, no matter how long one fought accepting it.

Table by Jenny, thanks! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread