maybe i've been here before
[html]

No, don't sleep tonight

XD It's a pretty popular song. I <3 it though. shit post. bah. -die.-

I'm hurt and ready for fire

She found her lighter, the weird little instrument from the human age. Pack was left next to the rock as the werewolf strayed a bit to find small, dry branches for her fire. It was for amusement purposes only, really. Her fur kept her warm enough. Anathra hummed softly as collected wood, dragging it back to her rock and the fire pit and dropping it within the circle of smaller stones. Eventually, the miniature fire was started, via a couple clicks from the lighter, and some ripped pages out of her herb notebook. The girl smiled faintly, loping back over to her makeshift seat and relaxing. Company would make it better (usually) but the wolf did not know anyone around besides Zacor, and he was off hunting alone.

She found herself daydreaming, and was still lost in thought when the voice startled her from almost behind. Anathra jumped up, pirouetting to face the speaker. She found herself looking slightly up, scrutinizing the white wolf for any sort of threat. Lips curled up in a grin as she found none. Duwies, ya startled me. The petite wolf motioned to a log nearby her own sitting-rock. Care ta join? Ya weren't interupptin' anythin'. Accent was heavy yet lilting; renewed with visiting her homeland. Honey eyes narrowed towards the stranger, skull tilting. The wolf was younger than her, and certainly familiar. Although she did not know any wolves that age and who looked like that, unless..Naniko?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread