sail away sail away sail away
[html]
Ty's eyes widened slightly at Pontiac's admission, his mouth dropped slightly as she told him her feelings. Although that was the most he did, he didn't tell her to get out, he didn't pull her into his arms and kiss her, he didn't really have time to do either. Before he had enough time to conduct a logical response, she was already running out the door. His face contorted to outright confusion after admitting her feelings, then running out the door. It was all so sudden that Ty barely had enough time to react at all.

But reacted he did, before the door was closed behind Poniac, Ty managed to get his foot in the door, only to have it slam on his foor, causing him to grunt slightly in pain as he yanked the door back open. At this point, the pain in his foot had to be ignored at the moment, he had to stop her. With his right hand he reached out and grabbed her shoulder, twisting her around to face him. After a brief silence when he looked into her eyes, he eventually stated his own view. "What doesn't surprise me is that you do have feelings for me..." He began. "What surprised me was that when you came back, the first thing you did was admit it to me." He looked down at the ground, trying to place his words into a sensible, coherent sentence that would bring his message. "Everything you've said made sense to me, right up until you called yourself an ugly beast."

He then smirked slightly, then giving a small chuckle. "Just because you ran off for a bit, and you are a bit of a rogue who likes to be alone, that you think that I'll think you're ugly?" He then gave a louder chuckle, not exactly the best thing he could do in a situation like this, laugh at her feelings, but he honestly couldn't help her. His hand went back to her shoulder as he attempted to be serious, or as serious as he could be. "You're talking to a wolf that when he was five months old went overseas and became a mercenary until just a few months ago." His eyes again locked with hers as his hands began to gesture with the lecture hegave the girl at his doorstep. What he said next was from the heart, Ty had meant to say this before, but he never had the chance, now it all came out, almost all in one breath. "Just because you've had some rough times or whatever does not make you ugly, not at all. You are a beautiful wolf Pontiac, you should know that, and you have no idea how happy I am to see you alive and well. Now...to answer your earlier question, I have not found anyone to share a home with in the manner that you are thinking. The fact of the matter is...well...I would...love it if you came back in the house...if not for...y'know...what you're thinking of...but at the very least, just to talk...what do ya say?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread