Riverside Discovery
[html]

HEY! Welcome to 'Souls, I'm Alli I play Anu (2nd in command for Crimson Dreams) :3 ... just so you know we don't require a "Desired Profession Path" here Smile

The world around her was awakening, the April rains bringing new life with the southern warm that crept across the ocean and onto the lands of 'Souls. Anu had risen early, her lupus form taking her to the borders. The clouds hung over head, speaking without words of the rain that had fallen and that was pending. Blue eyes, like pure clear water, looked upwards at the blanketed Sun and prayed for the rain to be plentiful and give the winter-dead earth all it needed. And yet at the same moment the Dreamer wished to feel the spring Sun's warmth on her face.

A silver and tan ear moved, turning behind her and drawing the female to turn from her current path. It called to her, and the Lt. General knew very well what it was that tickled her eardrums. The fur along her spine twitched, rising for a moment as she headed towards the direction of the sound that called and the scent that now lingered in the air. It did not take long for the second in command to find the dark male that lingered on their borders. Anu slowed her approach, relaxing her body and stepped a few paces closer with neutrality written across her lithe figure.

"Can I help you?" her soft voice asked, eyes dancing over him as she wondered what had brought him here.

<style type="text/css">
.anurobin b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4ccc4; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.anurobinooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#16261e; text-align:left;}
.anurobin p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anurobin {margin:0 auto; width:379px; background-color:#56826c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... urobin.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #16261e; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#16261e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread