Different faces [pack thread]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2b6ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB3 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #a2b6ad;background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... e3-2-1.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;background-color:#594945;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#f19953;}
</style>

Closing the thread now, within tomorrow (April 5th)

He saw the lack of logic in their decision. He had expected it, but perhaps he had not expected the resistance to take this form. He had not expected his own foolishness in not waiting for Geneva. Truly, this was the one thing that could have changed his reception totally, as one of these stranger's faces pointed out. Before he could answer to the completely appropriate speech offered by one of the individuals in front of him, Geneva entered the scene in a rush. He smiled at her, both in relief and as a general greeting, though hopefully his face would not give away the former feeling. She did march in as a savior, however, and he remained silent as she took position next to him and gave her take on things. He looked downwards humbly as she praised both him and the alliance between the two packs. He gave her a pause after before he, too, spoke. Geneva had not heard the questions presented by the one individual here, the one that expressed the most confusion, and so he would attempt to elaborate. "While it's not less safe in either pack per se, AniWaya is a good deal further away from the heat than Phoenix Valley. The reason I called the meeting without Geneva here is my foolishness; I should have known that her presence would have soothed you and justified my words. And lastly, the reason it seems very swift is because it was just that; it was very sudden, and we traded places in a hurry. This is why Jefferson did not announce it before leaving, and why Jefferson probably faces a similar situation in AniWaya right now." He paused and gave a smile, hands stopping mid-air as they had been moving in non-particular patterns to emphasize his words. The pause turned into a final end pause, and he decided to say nothing more. Hopefully, it would be answers they craved.

Table by Jenny, thanks! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread