sanctuary of mine;
[html]

OCC: I take back loving you Lin >,< Oh Pon trying to tackle Jefferson, I figured you should decide if she's able to.

As howl hit the female’s ears as she hear the old/current Patriarch, Pontiac’s ears shifted upon her head as she jumped up. Her hands reached up grabbing her hat as she slipped it onto her head. Her heart raced as her feet hit the floor racing to where she heard the howl come from. There were many questions that she wanted to ask him, first she wanted to yell and scream at him for leaving the pack as he did, and it was rather in insult. Did he not believe that his pack could and would protect him if someone came to the borders that wished to harm the pack?

Her legs pushed and pushed, digging into the ground taking her as fast as her two legs could take her. Pontiac’s hat flopped off beating in the wind as her hair followed the hat. She was only hoping that he male was coming back to join his followers. Her blue eyes looked for the one eyed leader that she had been able to compare him to a billy goat, all gruff and with a hard shell but surely there was something deep in there that was loving and caring. See the target, she squealed with joy as she pushed off the ground arms out reached, boy oh boy she was glad to see him!”You’re an ass!”

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread