you eat my kind for breakfast
[html]

Hey Erin, I am rude and skipped you. Will you still love me?

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

She greeted him in a friendly manner, and he mirrored her wag for a moment. Right, he did remember the boy, and he had been much smaller then. Next to newborn, in fact. He had never understood why Auréle had been so keen to travel with children that young, but he had slowly learned that she was different from her relatives in the pack. Tayui was much more open and chatty than this one, and Dawali would not pry. He supposed that whenever something of true importance came up, Auréle would not hesitate to share it with him. Always trusting of his pack's members, Dawali was. He nodded with a smile at the boy who stared at him without even trying to hide it. The red wolf gave a chuckle and looked back up at the boy's mother before speaking again with a smile. "You're more than welcome to stay. I'm certain Tayui and Claudius will be happy to see you, and Noir, too, returned to us just a day back. You have good timing, I suppose." He chuckled at himself for a little moment before remembering the list of things he had set about doing today. "I'm glad to see you return, Auréle." He smiled warmly and looked to the boy. "And you as well, mister." He wasn't sure if such comments went down well with this silent young male, but he'd quickly find out, probably.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread