sail away sail away sail away
[html]
Ty was now frusterated that Pontiac refused his reasoning, forcing him to try and believe she was ugly. To combat her negative attitude, when she said she looked like a dog, he retorted sharply with. "So? When it comes down to it, I look like a god damned shaggy dingo!" He then reverted back to a calmer voice, realizing that arguging with her would end up sending her away. "W...what I mean is...just because you aren't the way you want to look, doesn't mean you aren't attractive, at least not in my eyes." He let go of her shoulder and maintained the eye lock with her, trying to make sure every word he said reached her ears, making sure she was listening to him. If she left now, if she refused to listen to him at this point, Ty wasn't sure he would ever get a message like this across to her again, so for all it was worth, he had to try.

That is, until he heard about the pups, which, without explanation, was a very odd, out of context and confusing thing to say. Ty was even taken aback by the statement, cracking a smirk and an eyebrow, almost impressed that she did somehing like that. Then the explanation came that the pups were not hers, they were Naniko's, the very pups that Ty saw the birth of and nearly got sick watching. Obviously more had happened with her then even Ty could expect, but that wasn't going to stop him. At this point, it wasn't going to matter. "Oh really? Naniko just...left her kids to you then did she?" He asked, scratching his chin. "Well...it sounds like they need a place to stay and be raised, all the more reason for them to simply stay here eh? I might not be father material just yet, hell, I may not even be good mate material yet either, I'm young, irrational, and occationally quite brash. But you and I have feelings for one another, and the pup's are going to at least need a male in their lives until their father comes around, whatever that may be. So perhaps...giving it a shot with me isn't such a bad idea after all is it?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread