What remains
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
^_^

His toothy grin was received with contentment. Perhaps she would have to make it up to the male in some way. There was something slightly geeky about the way he seemed to react to her, but she only found it to be a part of his charming personality. It was certainly a useful skill he had managed to develop. The young woman adored those who worked for their skills and became great at what they did. It demanded respect and more often than not and granted one power. The Lykoi woman’s crushed self confidence was steadily rising as her dance with the sword found more grace. She looked like a flower, but could sting so badly if she only wanted to. She dared to look up and forwards these days.

She knew of Mexico, but her geographical skills were nearly nonexistent. She nodded though, pretended that she understood. ”Somewhat yeah, but I’ve never been anywhere near – I was born north of here and I have not travelled an awful lot.” No, and she would not travel more than she had either. She would never leave this place, this clan. Everything she was had originated from the clan and Kaena. Her ruby gaze stayed on him, wondered if his feet would make him wander again and turn him into an enemy. The hybrid woman did not take well to those who turned their backs to the clan for any reason.

He spoke, but she was not about to let it go. ”You shouldn’t be so modest,” the woman purred, ruby eyes warmly lit as she appreciated his smile.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread