sanctuary of mine;
[html]

The brute stifled his need to snicker at Zynex's predictable reaction -- had they been alone, surely she would have not hesitated to start a screaming match with him. He didn't mind, he supposed, if it meant she would recognize her tendency to be short-tempered and improve on fixing it. He wouldn't have been surprised if he deserved someone reacting in such a way -- maybe the rest of the pack was just too easygoing when it came to his brutish antics.

The cyclops scratched at his head and allowed a yawn to break through. "It was all in good humor, yes, but there was some point behind it. We and AniWaya are allianced, you know. The war's ending now, but we never know when another emergency could happen, and Dawali and I wanted to be more familiar with each others' territories. That's all." It was at that point he noticed Pendzez, and with a smile and a nod the Patriarch greeted the white wolf. Out of anyone who might've taken news of his leave uniquely, Pendzez would have been the one. He'd been here longest, after all, but it seemed the Nuncio was unfazed and at peace as always.

Adjusting the sling on his chest after its squeeze in Pontiac's embrace, Jefferson continued. "I met a few of their members, looked around the packlands... They have an interesting way of life -- spirit guides and such. I figured the only way to really understand it was to live there myself for a few days." A sheepish smirk pulled at his lips, "I didn't think I'd be missed."

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread