Latent Talents
[html]

Zafier Ayita

345---words

Ayita was happy to just be talking though Zafier was laying out in the rain what a weird man he was. She was hoping to move out of the stables and some place out but where should they go. Well she had to get Zafeir to move. "Well I don't have any books on those things at home but I have a couple on history of England and a few other places." She said. "I can make tea and maybe we could talk about finding a library there." she said. Oh ya he's my older brother a good single guy too if you know what I mean" She said joking around.

Zafier started at the sky as the ran just fell on him. It was refreshing as he was trying to forget about the place they called home. He didn't want to tell Ayita about how their father had been chased out of the the land and their grandmother had died. Zafier had stayed in the pack and was put in charge but he was treated as the Omega then. The pack structure had changed when their mother had died. She had been the rock of the pack and with out her the older wolves felt the urge to change.

Ayita stepped out into the rain as she looked at Orin "the walks going to be a little wet" she said with a smile. She didn't intend to walk like this in the rain. Closing her eyes her body started to shift the bones sliding into their places as she stood out in the rain in her wolf form. She preferred to travel this way then any other way. "Zafier come one lets go." She said as she watched him get up.

Zafier stood as his sister called to him. "Alright we're heading home I take it." He said as he followed steying in this form he did not feel like changing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread