Unholy Confessions
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Ooc;

She could not keep her fingers still as she waited for Jefferson’s greeting. The gruff sound behind the door was met with a nervous smile, a gentle upturn of her maw and a passive roll of her eyes. Perhaps she should have waited until the morning to bother him? It seemed wiser to do so, but the female could not endure another restless night. Already on the breaking point, she was not keen to sacrificing another night for the sake of patience.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the door opened and she was met with a rub of a solitary eye and the face of her leader. Her smile wavered. “I’m glad you think so…” Ah, how her voice lacked the bite of sarcasm but some poor excuse for wit tried to muscle through and failed. Her digits again sought the comfort of a braid to twirl around. The flora petals laced within crinkled and fell away. “Jefferson…” she breathed, afraid his name would disturb the peace of the night. “May I speak with you? There is…something I want to ask you. But..before that…I suppose I should explain myself.” Had her voice descended further, she would have been whispering to the ground. Slender ears once perched confidently atop her head, sank into the red mane and clamped down tight. Her tail favored a nervous twitch as she waited for response.

word: 230

[/html]

Messages In This Thread