(pi)r² or are they round?
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position:bottom center;">
No problem, my reply probably won’t be much better. ;p

Before becoming a father, Phoenix had never really lived with any semblance of a schedule. He pretty much did what he wanted, when he wanted. He got up when he woke up, hunted when he was hungry, slept when he was tired. It wasn’t until he had been giving border-scout duties that he’d first begun to fall into a crude routine, and when Sun and moon came along he had to acclimate to the routine that pups needed. Odds were Icarus was used to growing sleepy around bedtime, but he couldn’t be totally inflexible. Phoenix was prepared to let him run ragged tonight, and had no problems with having to carry him home asleep in his arms.

Children’s minds were funny. They were totally in the moment, happy or sad or angry depending on the immediate circumstances. Phoenix’s stern treatment seemed thankfully forgotten for now by the promise of some father-son bonding. Perhaps all this had merely been a cry for attention. Phoenix knew that his children wished to spend more time with him. If he could retire from alpha, he would in a heartbeat so he could be with them more. As things stood it was a no-win scenario all around.

Despite his slip-up Icarus was still a good boy, a fact proven by his concern for his mother. Phoenix smiled at that, glad to know that the love and his mate had invested in them was already coming back exponentially. “Don’t worry ‘bout that, son,” he said as they began trotting deeper into the heart of Storm, “Your momma an’ I have a very special connection that very few wolves have. She’ll know that we’re a’right.” His psychic ability was something he didn’t feel nervous talking to his own children about. Perhaps one or more of them would develop the ability someday. In that case he wanted them to be prepared, as he hadn’t been. Parenthood was all about preparing children for their future, and Phoenix would not deny them any of his experience.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread