Back to basics
[html]

Big Grin

He had forgotten that he held the knife in hand as he watched the pair take on last ring around the yard before Anann slowed to address him. The Count leaned against the fence, eyes lowered to meet the four legged canine with a coy grin. Ah yes, the knife. As small as it was it was sharp and lethal in his paws, but of course not needed here. He folded it, and slipped it back into his pocket as he spoke. "I thought you would be glad, to see me defending your mate." He spoke with a chuckle in his tone. The antics of the stallion made Heath's attention shift, and laugh wholeheartedly. He was even compelled to bend over the fence to gather his composure. Lumiere still trotted around the outside of the ring, though her pace was slowed. Heath looked at the mare, her behavior easily turning him nervous.

He was distracted still as he watched the two horses prance outside the ring, shoulder to shoulder. His eyes narrowed, and when the graced the woman once more she was standing on two legs and just about facing him. His humor returned and he hopped off the fence and retreated a pace or two, hand wiping themselves off on his tired jeans. "Of course." Heath spoke with his smile ever present. In the corner of his eye Heath noticed the two horses, but forced himself to look back to Anann. "I will not even begin to list the problems I've had since he's been here." The male simply lied in a teasing manner. Of course he had no further issue since Rem began his boarding with the rest. Nothing had bothered the hybrid, until now; his eyes retreated to the pair that stood stoic and content on the other side of the round ring. Golden gaze narrowed as he studied it.

<style type="text/css">
.heath19 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#56433d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heath19ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#56433d; text-align:left;}
.heath19 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heath19 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#d8e9f4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eath19.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #616065; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#616065; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.9px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread