the castle floor lies in traps
[html]

300+ words.

Having known how much he had been hurt by Siobhan before, Princess wanted so much to believe that she should not be upset by his worry, that it was a perfectly understandable fear for him to have. While she knew that this was true, she just could not help but be hurt by this. In some ways, she wished that Siobhan had never left him so that he would not have been hurt, but at the moment the thought crossed her mind, she pushed it away. If she had never left him, Princess would not be with him. If Siobhan had never been there in the first place, Princess did not know if she would have even met Haven and if they would have done what they had done on their first encounter. They would not be where they were today, even if the specific day was not particularly pleasant. She almost wished the girl would come back so that Princess could make her realize how much she had hurt Haven and the wonderful man she had given up by leaving.

She believed him when he said it was not her. Princess did not think she had ever given him a reason to think that she would choose Ares over him—just the opposite, actually. Even though her brother had not wanted her to, Princess had continued to see the Knight. She understood that he had been hurt before, she really did. She just wished he could put that behind him completely and realize that it was not going to happen again. Princess simply wouldn't let it. "I don't really know what to..." She paused. She really didn't know what to say now. "I just wish you could... forget her, I guess, and what she did. I know it's not likely to happen," she added, before he had the chance to say that it could not possibly become reality. "I just... want you to know and see that I'm not going to hurt you, Haven. I love you."

<style type="text/css">
.loveyousay b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8d5da; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.loveyousayooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.loveyousay p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.loveyousay {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#a24639; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... yousay.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a24639; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e5b275; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread