the castle floor lies in traps
[html]

300+

He didn't want to feel this way again, that was for sure. Panic was not something that Haven handled well, and that was what he had done that night. He had panicked, and really he had been panicking ever since. It had been completely irrational and he hated that his fears had gotten the better of him like that. Not only because it had hurt him, but it had hurt Princess, and it had hurt their relationship. Haven hated that, hated that he was the reason that they were taking a step backwards. What he wasn't sure about was how big of a step it was. Hopefully they would be able to recover soon, to go back to normal. That's what he wanted. He wanted to put all this behind them. He wanted to show her how much he loved her and trusted her. He was supposed to be the good thing in her life, not someone who hurt her again. Honestly he wanted to let Drogon give him a few good bites so he could really learn his lesson.

The only thing that the Aatte needed to get past was his fear of being left. It wasn't Siobhan herself that he had to get over. His love for her had died when she had left him. He remembered vividly taking everything she had left behind and throwing it in the surf, washing her out of his house and his life for good. Hopefully Princess knew that he didn't still think about her, especially not fondly. The only one who lived in his heart was her. "I will, I promise. I'm so sorry I made you feel like this. You haven't done anything wrong with me. I feel horrible that I made you think that..." Once again Haven wanted to go to her, to hug her and hold her close and to know that they were going to make it out of this alright. He remained still though, not feeling like he had the right to impose himself on her. It was her decision and he would wait for her to be ready again.

<style type="text/css">
.havensad01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9f9677; letter-spacing:1px; }
.havensad01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Palatino, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515149; text-align:right;}
.havensad01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havensad01 {margin:0 auto; width:384px; background-color:#0b100f; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... lone01.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515149; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Palatino, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515149; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread