Back to basics
300+
[html]

The golden fem's whole front side had become splattered with mud as she had chased the stallion around the corral. She started flicking off the largest chunks of earth, starting on her arms. "I fine job you've done at it to. Why I'd reckon I wouldn't have this welt on my ass if not for your aid." Briefly she glared daggers at man even while still laughing, indicating to the fresh bump forming on her hindquarters. He grin was quickly back in place though. Continuing to seek off and flick away the chunks of mud on her pelt. She focused on the worst of it. Knowing full well there was little she could about rest without rubbing it in worse. The little splatters would brush out easily once they had dried.

Preoccupied, Anann did not notice the first glances Heath had offered the pair on the opposing side of the corral. She was quite oblivious the antics of either of the beasts. "I did warn you he might be a handful." The worst the grim flicked of her pelt, there little more she could do for herself now. She would just have to wait for it to dry and brush it out. Damn horse, he couldn't wait for the ground to dry. No, he wanted to slide around in the muck.

Her gaze finally fixed on her friend. "Also, I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of replacing some of the old leather on the saddles and other tack. Nothing too major." It was then that she finally noticed his attention lied else where. Following his gaze she spun to look at the two horses. Only to see nothing wrong. Turning back to Heath she was puzzled by the look of concern on his features. "What?" She asked looking again from coy-wolf to horses. What she missing something?

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia,

serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana,

Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466;

text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff;

background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/allifit

z/sb10062896a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px

0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;