sell me SANCTUARY
[html]

That's good by me! Oh and by the way, her injuries are a broken jaw, collarbone, shoulder, two ribs, a shattered cheek bone, and the obvious cuts and scratches. Yuck.

Into the village the horse carried them, it seemed to know exactly where to go. The second his call finished, his green eye flashed from place to place, seeking any and all signs of life. They had to be close, their tribe was centered around that village; and that knowledge, the knowledge he'd gained so recently, paid off. The familiar bright red streak he knew as Dawali filtered through the rain and into view soon enough, and at that second he halted the horse and slipped off in one clean movement. Feet and body tingling from all the repeated, bumpy movement, the cyclops dropped down to a knee immediately upon touching the ground, still cradling the poor girl in his arms. His eyes, both open and desperate regardless of their capability of vision, pleaded up at his friend.

"H-Help," he choked, instinctively loosening his hold on her enough for the red wolf to see. Despite the rain, the brute's front was coated in the blood that the rain had been unable to reach due to his tight embrace; her face was damaged, her arm hung limply, and her collarbone poked out in an odd, disturbing fashion. Jefferson looked down at her quickly, just long enough to verify she had not fallen apart into scattered pieces, and then turned his devastated eyes past the Kalona, watching the black-furred woman he was so fond of arrive and hasten towards them both.

There was no time for greetings. He looked down at her again, shaking his head. "I-I didn't know where else to go. I found her near our Quarry, on the ground. I-I don't know how long she was there. She's barely breathing. I think her jaw and shoulder are broken, I don't know what else. I-I don't know what to do..." Swallowing the lump in his throat, his eyes shot up once more. "Please, I-I didn't know where else to go. Please."

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread