Another sun
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

Aah, I'm so sorry for the late reply.

Kansas followed smoothly as the topic was changed into something far more pleasant, and the male was thankful for that. While he was in most ways an adult now and able to deal with unpleasant matters, he did not wish for this meeting to circle sad matters when it was possible to make this so much more pleasant. It was good to hear that his cousins were fine. The mention of Cambria’s educational path came as a surprise to the yearling and his grin widened instantly. ”Wow, that’s great news. I’m currently learning the skill of healing as well.” It would give the two cousins an excellent reason to spend more time together. While the young man appreciated all three of his Crimson Dreams cousins, Cambria seemed to be the one he got best along with. Should it really be a surprise that they had found the same love for healing?

The mention of a new litter was a surprise as well. Good, pleasant things still happened outside of Dahlia and Conor was very happy to hear. ”Ah,” he said as he took in the news. ”Congratulations, uncle!” Conor was quite fond of children; he loved Mew’s children as much as Alexey did. It was wonderful to know that he would get a new litter of cousins. Savina and Kansas were wonderful parents, he did not doubt this. As for Emwe, things were not so bad despite the war and the fact that ‘Souls worst criminal was his father. ”Emwe is well and kicking as usual,” the young Dahlian announced. ”We moved to Wolfville a little while ago and the house is full of people,” Alexey, Emwe, Vark, puppies and himself. ”I believe he is quite happy,” taken the circumstances.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread