sell me SANCTUARY
[html]

It took her a few minutes to realize what the Patriarch was holding in his arms. She'd been in a state of complete bewilderment, unsure of the reason why he had come into AniWaya and called for them, until she got a bit closer. The usually bright-eyed, shiny-furred wolf that she knew was nearly unrecognizable. The way that she lay in Jefferson's arms, limp and shattered, made the Danua Ihesdi wince both outwardly and inwardly. It wasn't natural, the way she looked. She now understood why the Valley male had called for them. Or, rather, Dawali.

Now feeling slightly out of place and unsure of what she could do without making the situation worse, the dark furred female took a few steps back from the group. She wouldn't touch her friend unless asked; she knew that such actions could injure the fragile luperci further. Dawali was humming in a low voice. Ember had been breathing a little heavily, having been shocked and somewhat stressed, and the humming helped to calm her a bit. She spoke to Jefferson. "It was good that you brought her to us. Dawali's the best healer that I know, including Naniko. She ain't been healin' for a while, not since before her last litter of pups, she told me. So it was the right thing to do, to come and bring 'er here instead."

At Dawali's request she gave him a deep nod, turning immediately to follow his wishes and head to the stables. She was back quickly with an armload of bandages from the storage area. They were lucky that they had thought to store such things. She had also brought a few towels and blankets with her. She set a towel down on the ground then set the bandages on top of them, to try and keep them off of the dirt.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread