[M] I want your design
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB5 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffae2b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB5 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB5 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ab2400;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... free-5.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:245px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#ab2400;}
</style>

hehe, He should teach her some german <3; and that sounds great. You can pp them going if you want. +5

Yes, it has the woman spoke. Cotl silently agreed though didn't forget to add a twitch in there of his left ear. Maschine didn't have the problem of going out and finding a mate, simply because he never wandered too far from the mansion, or Cotl, and also, there were no mares that he could case for in Inferni. Many of the Yotes were too proud to ride a horse, or too scared to, or whatever. Good to hear. I'm not sure how I feel about it...with havin' friends in one and some family in the other. At least, I think my niece still lives there. Not sure. I never see the girl. the woman went on to speak. I know no one in Dahlia. Dey vronged Inferni, und anyone vho gets in mein vay has to go down.-NYEH- the male spoke, point blank. If I kann avoid killing your family, I vill try. he added on. This was war, and he had a duty to protect his pack, if the woman that she is talking about just happened to be attacking the Inferni borders like an idiot, (oh, especially the borders because if was Cotl's job to make sure the borders were all pretty and what not.) then he would have no choice but to defend his territory and kill whoever destroyed his borders.

It's very nice indeed the woman spoke to the equine. The stallion let out a nicker of approval at the woman. Thanks. I thought so too! How's the herd? Do they miss me? the stallion asked before the woman went and bumped noses with the equine and then continued to speak with Cotl. That's really sweet, actually. There aren't many warriors here, and I doubt I could have held off an entire clan myself if they had tried to attack us. I would have tried, though. I would protect my tribe down to my last breath she spoke. Cotl couldn't help but let a smile flash across his face. Ich kann get protective. Dey vould have no reason to bother you, und Ich vould join your side vithout ein problem. the male spoke, a violent clearing of his throat. Would he really be that quick to change sides for the woman? Did he hold that much faith within Aniwaya? Cotl would probably take her side just because it would be unfair for Inferni to pick on Aniwaya when they were allies with the peaceful tribe of wolvens that laid so far to the west of Inferni. In other words, Inferni had bigger fish to fry. Though, Cotl would not rule out Aniwaya just yet. They had horses, and were more efficient right now more so than Inferni, the yote clan being nothing but a bunch of muscle heads right now instead of ones concerned with growing food and whatnot. (though to his knowledge, his brother was helping Anselm and a few others work on a green house for such to happen.)

It would seem that everyone went to attention at the approach of another horse, Ember's horse, Bayard. Cotl had met the steed once before, and Maschine dozens. Maschine let out a whinny to the other equine in a greeting to the other male. Maschine knew that it was probably time for the herd to be paired off, but didn't bother to ask about how that was going. It's nice to see you again Bayard! the horse sent off into the direction of the other steed. I'd love to take you up on that offer. Bayard can carry me back. I'll leave this fencing here...maybe someone else will come along and fix it up. That or it'll still be here tomorrow or the day after for me to take care of. I'm not sure if my son will be home, but if he is then I would prefer to drink somewhere other than my den. the woman then spoke. Cotl nodded his head and a -NYEH- sound came from his throat. I adopted a boy a few weeks ago, a child that my sister said that she could not care for any more. the woman continued on. Oh? Ich should meet him sometime.-COCK MONKEYS- It's nice of you to do dat, adopt a kid. Ich vould if Ich vas more suited for it. the male spoke, motioning at the whole cursing thing, and the part of him that was still weird about kids. He still was socially awkward, he probably always would be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread