And they say grown ups are no fun
[html]
OOC: I am so tired it literally took me all day to write this lol. so if anything seems off just tell me. ^^;

WC: 313

He watched as she practiced. Oblivious to the world, he was glad it was him who came up to her rather than some blood thirsty wolf, but then again this was not Florida and she proved that this place was pretty safe, of course he couldn’t see her tail too well, so he couldn’t see the wound the little pup had. When she heard him speak she gave a short and quite curt retort, and he flushed with embarrassment, he really should just keep his mouth shut.

Uh Sorry, only trying to help. Forgive me.

She moved closer and he smiled slightly, she seemed curious, he was curious about her as well, her pelt had a beautiful red color to it, but what got him were her eyes, they were a beautiful lilac color. She was definitely a part of the pack, but whose pup she was, he didn’t know. He would find out eventually, he was sure her mother or father were around.

It is nice to meet you my name is Niro Takekuro.

he said, then that’s when he noticed her rubbing her scabbing wound. He tilted his head in worry, not sure if he should ask her about it. She seemed to be a blunt little wolf. So he stayed quiet about it, maybe she got into an accident, that was the best he could really come up with.

When I first changed, my sister helped me by playing with me, even though I stumbled, I didn’t really think about the walking part and just did it.

He said, the memory of so long ago came back, he’d felt safe with his parents and his sister. They traveled a lot, although he couldn’t remember where they traveled to anymore. He just remembered where they ended up. Those were the only good memories of him being back across the ocean.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread