Unholy Confessions
[html]

Of course he'd expected his words to be discouraging for the girl, but perhaps he was alarmed only to see her so uncharacteristically disheartened. It may have been her typically fiery, uncontrollable temper that had slowly led him to believe she lacked other emotions, or perhaps he had simply never thought of her to show them so willingly. Either way, Jefferson now watched as she turned away quickly, disheartened and retreating, and the cyclops scratched uncomfortably at his head. What did she want of him? He was a leader, not a miracle worker, and nor was he any type of matchmaker. The Patriarch fought with himself briefly, sighed, and eventually called out to her once more.

"I didn't say to give up," he tried, aware of the slight echo of his voice over the lake. What was he saying? Jefferson still couldn't see someone like Dawali with someone like Zynex, but then again... If Dawali was Geneva and he was the scarlet-hued hurricane, well, somehow that had worked out fine. With a defeated grunt that went unexplained to Zynex, he continued, "If you want my permission to go chasing after butterflies and rainbows, so be it. You'll tell me when you leave, and you'll let me know when you return. If Dawali refuses you, then you are to come straight back immediately. No longer than a week, Zynex."

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread