sell me SANCTUARY
[html]

Whoops, I blanked. Sorry! /Big Grin

At Dawali's words, the cyclops' tattered ears flicked forward to attention. Although the Kalona did not go into detail, the tension in his voice--something Jefferson picked up on only through knowing the red wolf well--spoke wonders about how the procedure would go. Green eye dwindled on the grey-furred girl and her battered body; from the distance he could no longer hear her shallow, desperate breaths, but the quick rise and drop of her chest proved her condition had not changed. Was she still filtering in and out of consciousness? Would she be lucky enough for the cold, dark numbness of unconsciousness to claim her before Dawali had to begin working?

He frowned. She would probably feel every pry, every poke. She might hear the snaps and pops. He cringed at the thought of hearing her cry out in pain and being incapable of soothing it. Ultimately, Jefferson only nodded his agreement and kept quiet, unable to bring himself to say much of anything else. Ember brought up a good question, however, and Jefferson glanced quickly at Dawali for an answer. He would fetch it if it was needed.

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread