And they say grown ups are no fun
[html]

wc 200+
Hey

Amaranth was wondering where this conversation was going. She wondered why the young male was now speechless. "You don't have to say anything you know that right?" She said with a smile as she turne to just watch the waves roll on to the beach. "I was exploring and ran into a big mommy cat protecting her babies. I can't remember what the mama cat was called." She said looking at him.

Come to think of it the only really scary part of that day was before she shifted. When the cat had come at her she wasn't sure that she'd get away as such a little pup. Then she shifted the thought made her body ache again. Ugg what a sort of weird ache and pain it was when she shifted. She remembered blocking her self but taking a good swipe to the eye and bites to the ear before she had shifted. It could have been worse.

She smiled hearing what he had to say. "thanks I hope not though I think if my eye scars it'll look really cool like my tail." She said smiling with a laugh. She had to find some way to make light of her puppy foolishness. "So what are you out here to do today?" She asked starting to change the subject.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread