This is no Earthquake
[html]

She watched his face as his eyes looked upwards and behind her. Living within Haven Manor had been a odd thing for her to do after she had lived in earthen dens her entire life. Even when others would live in a house with the rest of the pack Anu had lived alone and in a dug out hole. But here, she couldn't see herself living beyond the reach of her pack mates. She didn't mind the room she stayed in either, it was simple and tidied easily. A bed was also nice to have, though sleeping on something so soft had taken some getting used to.

You haven't? she asked with a broadening smile. Anu turned to look at the Manor herself and then glanced back at the male. I guess it can be a bit overwhelming, especially if you never lived in a building before. It was new to me when I first came here She explained, understanding in her eyes and tone. The small light wolfess took a step of two towards the stairs that led up to the house's porch. I could show you around. Anu offered. It would be less intimidating perhaps.

<style type="text/css">
.anudetails01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20579a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anudetails01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20579a; text-align:left;}
.anudetails01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anudetails01 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#012a60; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etails.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #20579a; padding: 170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size:12px; color:#839bbd; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread