a saucerful of secrets
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... itable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<3 300+

###She could understand the reason behind the Chance girl's nerves, but there was no reason for them to be there. It would be a truly horrible leader that would wish to bar two people that loved each other from being together. Savina would never be that type of an alpha. Of course she wanted Crimson Dreams to be strong and to be filled with trustworthy and loyal wolves, but if there was any good reason for leaving a pack for another, this was certainly it. Anu had done something similar when she had come here from Phoenix Valley all that time ago. If Kansas had been in a pack other than this one, Savina would have left her home to be with him in a heartbeat. Even though she had never been in such a position, it wasn't hard for her to imagine what it must feel like and she knew that she would be making the very same choice as Princess was.

###The Commander watched as the tension left the younger woman and she was glad to have proven those nerves and fears to be false. Even if Princess wanted to depart for another reason she no doubt would have been perfectly okay with it. It was not her job to force people to stay here, but to make them feel at home and that this was the place for them. If it wasn't the place for them any longer, who was she to be mad at their decision? The Marino wasn't pompous enough to believe that Crimson Dreams was perfect or was the perfect place for everyone and anyone. Princess, as far as she could tell, had been happy here, but now her heart was pulling her in a new and different direction. There was absolutely no shame in that. "You don't have to thank me. I thank you for speaking with me about it. Too many people seem to leave without a word." It meant a great deal to her that the one before her had taken the time and courage to come to her. "Of course! You'll always be welcome here whenever you wish to come. I hope you do." It was true that they didn't know one another extremely well, but she had always liked Princess and she didn't want to lose their connection.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread