Take it out on me [M]
[html]

WC 346.

Shall we archive this now? ;o

His silence ate away at her soul. It crawled through her like cancerous spiders, spinning their web of pain and misery as quickly as her heart beat in her chest. The urge to turn and face him once more burnt itself into her mind, but the stubbornness that she carried – one of her strongest traits – reined victoriously. With her back still facing Haku, she frowned. Would she ever see him again? She knew she would like to, but as always, only time would time. Her mind explored all the possibilities, but as it were, they all remained unappealing to the female's nature. All she could think about was the possible joy of tearing out his throat one day – and though she did not hate this creature, his obnoxious arrogance – or perhaps just plain ignorance – was something that could not be desired. There was nothing outwardly drawing about him, but perhaps inside... That would explain the beginnings of her obsession. Or at least, that's what she put it down to.

Flicking her tassel above her, a banner of her disrespect and her opinion that she could perhaps be better than this male in so many different ways, she began to move again. Paws hitting the earth with silent thuds, and eyes scanning the horizon before her. There was tension in the air, but more suspense. She knew that if he made a move, she was vulnerable – but with the rage building up inside her, she would take that risk.
“Goodbye Haku,” she growled, though no emotion rang out this time. Her face now expressionless, empty. The canvass had been erased. “I hope you don't rot in your own filth and disgust too soon – I pray we meet again for another enthralling conversation, for your skills in that matter, are just so good.She sniggered to herself, and as she did so, her steps slipped into a jogging pace. She was soon in the distance, and thus far, glad to be rid of the male who did not speak.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread