Figuring it all out
[html]

So pretty, tooooo. Big Grin Maybe I just like variants of Lily? Funny 'cause I'm not terribly fond of the name "Lily" itself. o_O

Rurik held the wire in place carefully, finding it easy work—he had imagined something a little more back-breaking, but hell, he wasn't complaining, and he was glad to help in whatever manner he could. The silvery werewolf's eyes meandered over their surroundings and the stables as he did so, still drinking in the new area. It certainly was roomy, anyway. Niro spoke again, and his coal-dusted ears twisted at the sound of them. “Oh yes. But you train that long, zhey vill be good helpers for you, I think,” the man said, encouraging. “I vould try one out, I think,” the man said, nodding his shaggy head. He was an adventurous sort, after all—he had never seen a bird of prey that close before. “Ouch,” the man said, wincing at his packmates' wounds. “You want, we sveetch and I do your job for leettle vhile,” the man said, happy to work wherever Niro wanted him. He was here to do that, and he intended to fulfill his duties to his pack—and his friends, of course. He didn't know Niro too well, but already, Rurik liked him—of course. The ash-hued man was a friendly sort in general, and it was rare for him to encounter someone he disliked.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-hell b{font-weight:bold; color:#E4DED8; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell em {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; color:#CEC4BB;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-hell {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/ruri_hell.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6B1AD; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread