I Have Trouble Thinking So
[html]

There were not many that she did no know in the pack, so she thought it a bit odd that she still had yet to meet this member. But, there was a good chance that Mati didn't know more then just this pale female. She was always locked in her room, or her thoughts lost in the budding relationship between she and the apprentice medic. It was so easy to get lost in thoughts of Cambria, so easy for her to drift away with their small memories.

Mati smiled, I think so too. She said, thinking back to the meeting Savina had called to discuss the conflicts between Inferni and Dahlia. Mati's only connect to either lay in Silas. The Russian accented boy had always been kind to her. They can be a bit sterile. Mati said with a fake scowl. She missed the days when they gathered for fun and not just for business. I came out here to sketch, even though the day isn't too pleasant. Mati explained. She lifted up the pad of paper and her pencil. Mati wondered if she liked to create too, or if she was just enjoying the lack of rain.

<style type="text/css">
.Mati19 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#c97213; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Mati19ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f583d; text-align:right;}
.Mati19 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mati19 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#ebd8de; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati019.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f583d; padding: 160px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f583d; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread