[M] Kokain
[html]

+5
I get more and more strange
I'm going insane
I'm building it up, just to break it down.

The entire silence, the woman was fidgeting, like uncomfortable or something. Cotl had ignored it as much as he could, simply because he too would fidget when he was on the receiving end of an uncomfortable silence. That, and he fidgeted and twitched all the time. The silence was just him thinking, smoking, becoming peaceful with himself. He let his body relax, his thoughts weren't negative, no worry, just peace. The cannabis did this to him, making him peaceful. The male let out a stifled chuckle through his mask as he decided to take it off for a second. The laughter was a stoned one, and for no reason as well. The mask was removed from his rust and ebon face and he placed the mask on the bed beside him, making sure to not let it fall over and spill the weed from the bowl. He was about to say some stupid stoned thing before he got distracted by what she was doing. She had put the bottle between her legs and reached into a pouch she had on her hip. He watched her body twist, his fang biting onto his lip ring. She took out a band of leather with bones going through it. Cotl looked at it, cocking his head lightly. It was tossed to him, and he picked it up when it landed.

Here’s the payment for the drawing of the tattoo and if you don’t like it then you can toss it away or burn it, the woman spoke. The tone of her voice was weird though, and Cotl was confused by it. He giggled and looked back down at the bracelet. Actually, dis ist pretty gut.-SCHEISS- Ich mean, mine brother couldn't do dis, and neither could I. he started off, smiling the entire time as he looked at the bones. If you ever vant anoder picture, I vould gladly trade for anoder one of dese. Maybe ein collar next time. Cotl nodded his head as his shoulder twitched back for a second or two. He then had bent his right leg back towards himself and he had put the bracelet around his ankle, making sure it was secure. He didn't know if this was the right spot for this one, simply because he rode Maschine, and he did need to use his feet to direct the beast sometimes. The fact had dawned on him after he had secured it. He made a face that signified that he was thinking. He shifted his bottom lip as he had taken it back off and then looked back at his tail. He grabbed his tail and then slipped the bracelet on. He tightened it to make it stay. He wiggled his tail a few times afterward to see if it would stay on. It did and he smiled back at the woman. Danke. the male thanked the woman, nodding his head lightly to her again.

Do you vant to hit de gas mask? I also have ein bong if dat sounds better. the male asked the woman, his hand motioning toward the shelf where his mushroom bong was. It'd been quite some time since he had brought the bong out, and he was willing to share the revival of the mushroom with the woman... That was, as long as she didn't smash it...

You get what you see,
The product of a Dysfunctional Family.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread