sail away sail away sail away
[html]

No worries!

She looked at him, then her jaw dropped as a shimmer of mischief in her watery sapphire eyes. As she crossed her arms over her chest, sliding her back leg back a she rested her weight upon it. She coughed slightly trying to hold back a giggle fit as she tried to act all upset with him. ”How dear you laugh at me Ty! Or should I say foster daddy to the pups you about got sick watching being born.” She sighed with a hint of a content smile on her face thinking how odd things have really turned around. She sighed softly as she found her-self in a dream lands where her and Ty where happy...as she had hoped that would always would be.

Hands moved from crossed over her chest to one at her side and the other messing around with her faithful old hat. ”I uhhh..don’t know I guess I should see how they feel about this whole matter. However…what do you want to do? You took a female and some pups into your home. I can’t expect you to care over them and love them as if they where your own.”

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread