Lake of Memories......
[html]

Yeah I was wandering about that Ty. Sorry i didn't post the post order but I didn't know how many people were going to join.

Naiya listened while Xeris and Ty talked, they seemed to have known each other for a large amount of time, which was normal for wolves in a pack and all. Naiya had just been a loner for so long she found it odd in some weird way. After Xeris said what she had to say to Ty, Naiya finally spoke. "Hey Ty nice to meet your acquaintance again." She said bowing her head slightly to him out of respect. She then fixed her eyes back on the lone wolf that had trespassed when she spoke. The she wolf called herself a mature adult.........and then began to play with a stick on the ground like a curious pup. Things just didn't add up to Naiya when it came to this female. She was very odd to Naiya, actually in her opinion the oddest wolf she had meet yet.

Naiya turned her head to wards Xeris's pup that had followed them, even though it was told to stay behind. Naiya was just like the pup in so many ways when she was a pup. She nosey, energetic and couldn't stay still to save her life. Naiya watched as the pup chased after the low flying insect, having no success in catching it. Now that was one thing Naiya hardly did when she was a pup and that was play. Naiya was always sparring with the boy pups so that she could get stronger like the alpha of her old pack ordered. But it made her lean and tough enough to fight off an average sized male, so for that she was grateful. After all there was a saying and that was if you want something you have to make a sacrifice to get it and Naiya chose her childhood as her sacrifice. Although she sacrificed her childhood she did it for a good reason, family.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DDE6EB; letter-spacing:1px;}
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread