I shouldn't have waited...
[html]

You want to close it up soon, then? Short and sweet?

He nodded--it was good to know she had a plan in mind, and that what tragedy had happened to her would not slow her down. It was good to know she was strong enough to learn from it and move past it, and the fact that she aspired to study such a complicated thing like medication--not to mention, take on an apprentice--brought a smile to his face.

"We'll talk about apprenticeship later, when you've shown you're skilled enough to pass on that knowledge. I'm not sure you're there yet." He was honest, but he was gentle. Setting herself to work with learning herbs and medication would keep her busy, and eventually this whole situation would be far behind them. When she was ready, by all means, her knowledge could be passed on then.

"I'm always here," he shrugged. "Whenever you need me, you know where I am." He stretched his back, preparing to go.

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread